The stalls line-up for Grangetown World Market’s first event at Grange Pavilion on Saturday 17th October has been confirmed.
We will be welcoming a lovely mix of designers, crafts-people, gift-makers and food stalls.
The event lasts between 10am-2pm, outdoors – with some stalls inside – at the new £1.8m Grange Pavilion in Grange Gardens.
Note: The market will be following Covid-19 regulations and we will have a regulation on numbers and the flow of people, and be following social distance and hygiene protocols.
We ask people to bring a mask – essential for using the entrance and for indoor stalls – and to attend only in their household group. You will have to sign in/register for track and trace on entering.
Here is the confirmed list:
- Rhian Kate Designs Our favourite local jewellery designer is back with us https://www.rhiankate.co.uk/
- Anna Palamar Designs Cardiff print-maker and designer – a wonderful mix of cards, clothing and gifts https://www.annapalamardesigns.com/
- Upcycled Home Goods with Jo Upcycled gifts
- Daisy & Belle ice cream with full Welsh cream and the wow factor! https://daisyandbelle.co.uk/
- Lush Blooms – flowers and floral arrangements from Anita https://www.lushbloomsbespokefloristry.com/
- Panda’s Pockets – re-fashioning, making something beautiful, jazzy or useful out of something old – there will be a great range of bags https://www.facebook.com/pandas.pockets/
- Felt crafts and Tropic skincare – a totally natural and vegan friendly skincare and makeup range
- Closet Queens – vintage and pre-loved clothing stall .
- Wild Thing – a big welcome back to Grangetown to everyone’s favourite vegan food business, hopefully on a permanent basis soon! https://www.wildthingcardiff.com/
- Modest Trends – Rifhat brings her elegant modest clothing designs
- Page Illustrations – Lovely to welcome the talented Matilda, who will be bringing her prints, inspired by plants https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/PageIllustrations
- Little Opus Studio – More classy gift ideas, with prints by Mercy https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LittleOpusStudio
- Jonathan’s window-boxes – something for the home
- Mrs Woolford – vegan-friendly eco wraps providing fully sustainable wrapping for your food like sandwiches/rolls/cake etc
- Women Connect First – hot, spicy food
- Honeycomb Toys – pop-up from a local indie toy and children’s book shop, just celebrating its first birthday in Clare Road https://thehoneycombtoys.com/
- Milltir Sgwar – Llinos with soy eco-candles https://www.facebook.com/MilltirSgwar/
- Crafty Microbe – Denise brings crochet toy gifts, and specialises in amigurumis – a Japanese art of crocheting small, stuffed yarn creatures. https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CraftyMicrobes
- Olla Homeware – affordable and functional ceramics
- Pepe’s Cactus – whatever space you have in your home, you might want to try to cultivate cactus and succulents
- Gazel Designs – Gifts from pebbles, driftwood and shells
- Crochet and knitted decorations and gifts
- Grangetown Baptist Church – sewing and crafts, gifts
- Brig Jones – knitwear and Christmas decorations
The new Hideout Cafe in the Pavilion will be serving coffee/tea – and offering small samples of food, including cake!
Love Grangetown tote bags will be on sale!
Getting there: There is no parking and we ask people to be respectful to local residents, so we advise people to walk, cycle or use the bus (the No 8 service and No1/2 circle services stop outside Grange Gardens, the No 9 stops at the end of Clive Street and the walk up Holmesdale Street)
Our next planned market will be on Saturday 12th December – a few places remain. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grangetown World Market is a community, volunteer-led, not-for-profit market, as part of the LoveGrangetown local business project. It is supported by Cardiff University’s Community Gateway programme and under the umbrella of Grangetown Community Action.